- Many organizations choose to include NEBOSH qualifications on their competency matrices. This can get you a respectable job.
- Nebosh qualification allows you to identify, evaluate and control wide range of workplace hazards.
- The qualification encourages a pragmatic approach so the contents can be applied anywhere in the world. It can improve the safety culture of the organisation by providing line management and staff with a sound understanding of the principles of risk management.
- It gives you know how to reduce incidents, absence costs and loss of reputation from health and safety issues.
- Nebosh IGC is one of the accepted qualifications for HSE Officer, HSE Advisor and Safety Inspector positions. It is one of the requirements to register with local regulatory bodies.
- It can help you to achieve recognized standards like OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001 and attract new business. Nebosh IGC meets requirements for Technical Membership (Tech IOSH) and Associate Membership (AIIRSM)
Who is it for?
Individuals who want to switch the career like Engineers, Security staff, Environment staff, Medical staff and Fire staff. Trainees or Junior safety staff who have university/ college qualification can use this course to become full time Safety practitioner. It is very useful qualification for managers, supervisors and those who need to have a sound understanding of their health and safety responsibilities. It is a crucial first step towards establishing a lifelong professional career in occupational health and safety. The next step after NEBOSH IGC is NEBOSH Diploma-Level Qualifications or Master’s Degree.
College/ University Qualification + English language proficiency
How Long does it Take?
10 days of class room study. 53 hours of private study and background reading.