NEBOSH IGC International General Certificate
The NEBOSH IGC (International General Certificate) offers comprehensive understanding of occupational health and safety principles and practices. The program is specifically designed for managers, supervisors and employee representatives to help manage risks more effectively. NEBOSH IGC focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling candidates in any industrial sector to efficiently execute workplace health and safety responsibilities.
NEBOSH IGC courses are designed for those with little or no experience in health and safety. Ideal for managers, supervisors, or anybody with health and safety management responsibilities and perfect for those embarking on a health and safety career.
- The NEBOSH International General Certificate is the most widely recognized and requested qualification in health and safety by employers.
- Taking the NEBOSH International General Certificate will provide you with the key knowledge to provide a safe working environment for you and your colleagues, which in turn promotes efficiency and productivity within the workplace.
- This can make you incredibly attractive to employers, particularly as 90% of health and safety roles specify one or more NEBOSH qualifications are required.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate is based on international standards and best practice. It is made up of two units.
Unit IG1: Management of Health & Safety
- Why we should manage workplace health & safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit IG2: Risk Assessment
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculosketal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General Workplace Issues
- Work Equipment
- Fire Safety
- Electrical Safety
UNIT IG1 is assessed though an online open book exam OBE.
This assessment is designed to test what you know and that you are able to apply it to relevant scenarios.
UNIT IG2 is a work-based assessment consisting of a health and safety inspection and written report.
Save Fast Fire & Safety Training is an approved center for NEBOSH IGC International General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health.
Please check our certification from here