Level 2 International Award in Emergency First Aid at Work, CPR and AED
Duration : 6 – 8 Hours
This qualification has been developed to qualify you as First Aiders. Learners must successfully pass a one day formal training course that is accredited through an awarding organisation (HABC).
The emergency first aid at work qualification is valid for a three year period.
Course Outline :
- Responsibilities of First Aiders
- Assessing an incident site
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- The respiratory system
- CPR & AED
- Dealing with different types of Injuries
- Managements of – Wounds, Bleeding, Shock & Seizures