Basic Life Support BLS Training with 3.5 CME Points
Basic Life Support Promotional Offer for AED 169
Get Trained & Earn CME Points!
We provide DHA and MOH accredited BLS, IPC, ACLS, PALS and NRP courses.
Limited Time Offer!
Call or Whatsapp: +971568896218
ASHI Basic Life Support Training Certification
Students learn how to recognize a life-threatening emergency, how to provide basic life support and what to do in case of an airway obstruction or choking.
Approvals and Accreditations:
This program will award you 3.5 CME Credit Points by the Dubai Health Authority DHA & Ministry of Health and Prevention MOHAP and it is a comprehensive training to cover all the different aspects included in BLS qualification.
Upon completion, learners will receive a certification that can be used for renewal or application with 2 years validity.
At the conclusion of this course, the participant will be able to.
- Explain the importance of early CPR
- Recall the basic steps of 1 and 2 rescuer CPR for adults, children and infants
- Explain the importance of early defibrillation
- Recall the basic steps for use of an AED
- Recall the basic steps to relieve choking for responsive and unresponsive victims over 1 year of age and for infants
- Explain the importance of each link in the adult and pediatric Chain of Survival
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilation using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants