Advanced Cardiac Life Support ACLS Training with 10 CME points
Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Promotional Offer for AED 499
Get Trained & Earn CME Points!
We provide DHA and MOH accredited BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses.
Limited Time Offer!
Call or Whatsapp: +971568896218
Advanced Cardiac Life Support ACLS Training Certification
ASHI Advanced Cardiac Life Support ACLS Training program is intended for trained and skilled healthcare providers who either direct or participate in cardiopulmonary emergencies and resuscitation efforts.
Approvals and Accreditation
This program will award you 10 CME points approved by the Dubai Health Authority DHA & Ministry of Health and Prevention MOHAP. It covers all the different aspects included in the Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support ACLS training qualification.
Upon completion, learners will receive a certification that can be used for renewal or application with 2 years validity.
Recognize and initiate early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome
At the conclusion, participants should be able to recognize and manage:
- Proficiency in providing BLS care, including prioritizing chest compressions and integrating automated external defibrillator (AED) use
- Respiratory arrest
- Cardiac arrest until termination of resuscitation or transfer of care, including immediate post-cardiac arrest care
- Initiate early management of acute coronary syndromes, including appropriate disposition
- Initiate early management of stroke, including appropriate disposition
- Demonstrate effective communication as a member or leader of a resuscitation team and recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team