Enrol into PALS Training Dubai Course and Get Prepared to Handle Medical Emergencies
The value and importance of trained individuals is always recognized. Professionals who are willing to work in the healthcare industry have sufficient number of options before them to upgrade their knowledge. PALS training course is scenario based, instructor led and meant for such skilled and trained healthcare providers who lead or partake in reviving children.
Duration, certification and importance of PALS course
The duration of our PALS training Dubai is 2 days. The course is duly certified by MOH, DCAS, HAAD and DHA. Apart from medical professionals such as doctors, the first responders such as police officers and fire-fighters are instructed to receive PALS certification. Such courses are even beneficial for professionals such as child-care providers, nannies and school bus drivers.
Benefit of associating with PALS training Dubai course
The trainees learn the following:
• Managing respiratory emergencies
• Infant and child Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
• Learning systematic approach to pediatric assessment
• Learning about emergency cardiovascular care and resuscitation
• Identifying difference between respiratory distress and failure
• Easily differentiating between stable and unstable patients of arrhythmias
Feel free to contact us if you are willing to learn more about our affordable PALS training course.